Thank you to Chasing Dog Tales for nominating us to post 8 Photos of Happiness, created by Ariel’s Little Corner of the Internet. It’s no secret that my family (including my greyhound) brings me the most joy and happiness. It occurred to me, however, that you really don’t know my family. Rather that write a long blog post, I’ll use this photo essay to show you:
My family is the air that I breathe
…and the song that I sing.
(my daughter singing with Train in Atlantic City, NJ)
My family teaches me to laugh…
…and sometimes just chill.
My family keeps me grounded…
…and reminds me not to take life so seriously,
…because every once in a while, you just need to share your crazy with someone,
and it might as well be your family.
Thank you Chasing Dog Tales for tagging me. I despise Mondays, and this post was a wonderful little pick-me-up (along with my coffee!). I now nominate the following to participate:
Participating is easy:
- Thank your nominator/s (that’s me!) 😉 and link them in your post
- Link the creator (Ariel’s little corner of the internet)
- Post your 8 photos of happiness
- The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy
- Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking
- Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!
If you’ve already participated, no problem! I look forward to seeing your “happy”!